The Woodmead, Johannesburg branch of Sentinel International seeks a Mature Receptionist & Personal Assistant to Regional managers (RMs).
The suitable candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
Minimum Level of Education:
- Secretarial Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years or more
Skills Required for this Position:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English with Afrikaans as an additional benefit
- Constant and consistent attention to detail
- Ability to use full set of Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel and Power Point experience and Office 365
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Open to learning new skills.
- Polite, friendly, and professional.
- Multi-tasking and Time Management.
- Should be a meticulous planner and able to prioritise jobs.
- Strong communication skills as you will be in direct contact with clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is essential with conversational Afrikaans as an added advantage.
- Effective and professional communication (verbal and written) with clients, third-parties, team-members, other departments and management.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in response to changing workloads.
- Ability to problem-solve within framework.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively as member of a team.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Role and Key Responsibilities of Receptionist:
- Calls answered within 3 rings.
- Professional voice and appearance.
- Minimal comeback calls.
- Accurate message taking and relay to correct recipient – via email to staff and either email or telephonically to clients.
- Be fully familiar with the names of colleagues and their role(s) and functions to ensure that callers are directed to the correct person.
- Development of client relationships of regular visitors e.g. their refreshment preference.
- Fully familiar with the services offered by the Group.
- Effective management of board room bookings.
- Effective co-ordination with Tea Lady regarding client requirements.
- Ensure all clients are attended to and made comfortable.
- Ensure that reception area and meeting rooms are neat and tidy at all times.
Role and Key Responsibilities of Personal Assistant:
- To provide efficient administrational support to the Gauteng RMs
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organize meetings and ensuring the RMs is well prepared for meetings
- Reminding the RMs of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing and maintaining Trust data base
- Uploading of wills to Wills Register
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for RMs
Total Cost to Company: R 200 000.00 – R 225 000.00 per annum
Commencement Date: As soon as possible
Should you meet the above requirements please forward your CV and a compulsory Covering Letter indicating why, based on your knowledge and experience, you would be fit for the role advertised and how you can add value to our company as well as what you are working towards i.e. career goals, ideal or desired position and preferred industry to:
Coralea Zweig @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Receptionist & Personal Assistant: Your Name
Please Note: Should you not receive a response by 30 November 2023 your application did not meet our requirements